The vertical coal-fired hot water boiler is composed of the main pressured parts such as the head, the drum, the stove top, the stove bladder, and the horizontal water pipe. The boiler grate is placed on the upper part of the U-shaped lower leg in the furnace liner, and the flame directly flushes the furnace liner and the horizontal water pipe installed in the furnace liner;
The structural characteristics of a vertical cross-tube boiler are: a cross-tube is installed in the furnace, which increases the area of radiant heating.
The bent water pipe arranged on the upper part of the furnace body is a convection heating area, the grate pipe and the furnace gill arranged on the lower part of the furnace body are radiant heating areas, and the furnace body structure and flue gas flow are reasonably arranged with good heat transfer.
The boiler has a reasonable design, simple structure, convenient operation and maintenance, small footprint, and low infrastructure investment. It is one of the ideal equipment for small enterprises and institutions to produce steam and heat.
1. Large heating area, fast heating, low fuel energy consumption and high thermal efficiency, which can save 25-30% of biomass fuel.
2. Multi-purpose furnace is convenient for users. The furnace is used for heating, hot water, etc.
3. The furnace adopts natural ventilation, no need for blower and induced draft fan , no noise.
4, compact structure, convenient installation, operation and maintenance, can be transported as a whole, suitable for mobile units.
5. The four-way boiler flue gas scours the convection tube bundle longitudinally, and the flue gas secondary combustion technology makes full use of the heating surface to improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
6. Fast heating, high heat production, easy operation, etc.
7, the internal heating tube design is reasonable, the boiler body is equipped with hand holes and manholes, easy maintenance.